Did you not install the latest version of android in your Samsung galaxy mobile and you do not know how to upgrade to the latest version of android. We are here to help you (as like past) to upgrade your mobile to latest version of your android Samsung galaxy phone. You cannot upgrade your mobile when your device has automatically upgraded and your device does not support latest version of android Samsung galaxy mobile. So first of all you have to see which version is running in your device.
There are many version of android name it simply based on sweet and desserts as Cupcake (v.1.5), Donut (v.1.6),Éclairs(v.2.0.1 and 2.1), Froyo ( v.2.2), Gingerbread (v.2.3),Honeycomb (v.3.0, 3.1 and 3.2) Ice cream sandwich (v.4.0), Jelly bean , Kitkat, Marshmallow so for. The latest version of android is marshmallow. So if you do not have latest version of android then you can upgrade to the latest version.
The given steps will work on every android phone available in the market such as Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Moto G, Moto X, Moto E, Micromax mobiles models such as A111, A116, A210,A91,A250,A87,A57,A27,A35, Canavas Series, Karbonn mobiles such as A25,A15,A1,Titanium Series, A30,A21, Lava mobiles, HTC, Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Grand, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Core, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, Samsung Galaxy Neo, Samsung Note and other Samsung Models, Moto Maxx etc.
Now you have to follow the following instructions to update your Samsung galaxy android phone.
- First you have to make sure that your mobile is charged above 75%.
- Unlock your phone.
- Press menu on screen.
- Choose setting from menu.
- You will see many options there as connection, my device, accounts and more in option.
- Choose ‘more’.
- Click on about device.
- Now click on software update.
- There will be many options as update (check for update), auto update, and update via Wi-Fi.
- Click on option ‘update’. After selecting that option your device will be updated.
- You can tick to the option ‘auto update’ to auto update for next time.
Follow the above instructions and you will be able to update android version on any samsung phone model smoothly. If there is no update available then you will get the message that your samsung phone is already up to date or no updates available. It may differ from model to model but message will be same for most of the models.
There is another way to update your android version on samsung mobiles but it requires a little bit of expertise as it might do harm if done in wrong way.
To upgrade your android phone old version to latest version which support your android phone, first you need to install a app custom Rom that will root your phone. You can install this custom Rom from any app as Google chrome, Google play store. See about procedure of installing of custom Rom on Google or you tube.
Now, first you have to root your phone. Rooting android phone is more like breaking jail, that means to unlock the operating system. Now you can install unapproved apps. You can update the operating system. You can replace the firmware. You can also over clock or under clock the procedure. You can customize your operating system.
Before rooting your system you have to pay attention on some possible harm. If you will root your phone, your android phone’s warranty period will be expired. But don’t worry you can also get back to unrooting the system. You have to follow the rooting system properly. So you’ve to root your phone step by step and pay heed on the procedure. It is not that much risky. After rooting, your system will work properly. I refrain those sites who say that it’s very risky. It is very simple. Just follow the following steps:
- First your phone should be charged up to 80% because there are lots of works to do.
- Now you have to back up your phone as your contact, message, apps and important document or everything what you do not want to delete.
- After back up, switch off your phone.
- Now you have to press the home button, power button and volume up and keep it hold until the Samsung logo appear. Now unhold the button.
- Now you see there are some things writing in red color. It is called recovery mode. You cannot operate your android phone by touching on this recovery mode. So you have to use to operate volume button, home button and power button. You can use Home button to select the option, volume button to up and down and power button to go back to previous page.
- Select apply update from SD card. Choose the file that you have downloaded and select yes.
- Now you will be taken on other page, you will see there will be option Reboot system now. Select that and wait until your phone to switch on.
Now check you apps if you see the super user app. It means your android has rooted.
The above method will also work for models like Samsung Star Pro, Samsung Galaxy S2, S4, Y, Samsung Grand Prime, S4 Mini, Tab 3 and other popular models. You can also find samsung phone if you ever lost it using its find my mobile app or android device manager app. There are some alternatives app as well. You can find your find phone without apps. It’s very hard to find mobile without internet however you can check previous locations using Google Maps. You don’t ever need to ask where’s my phone on Google again if you are aware and alert from the beginning.